Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

When are you going?

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
OK, who's going to St George South this year?<div></div><div>I am. We're staying at Tzevenos and probably will spend most evenings at Mad Mikes. How about you?</div><div></div><div>Sue</div>

Jan 11, 2012
manchesterish
Well maybe have a few in Baratos in Vitalades ... then maybe a meal or if tired a take away from our good friends (known to us as crazy George) Heidleburg pizzaria in the village centre
<div>Then sleep but the main thing will be that we have our Greek home in a typical Greek village, still well almost Greek (we got sunbeds and tourists). But in the end its posibly as well as Santa Babera the next village from us a secret... hehe </div>
<div>Only wish more people would realise that after Messonghi that almost 20 beaches before Kavos (I rest my case) still undiscovered by most visitors with car hire .. try Lefkimmi still a Greek TOWN (well Rick Stein found it)</div>
<div>Just enjoy CORFU ...</div>
<div>We did and built there</div>
<div></div>

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
You're right Brian (or Maureen). When we first stayed in SGS in 2008 we were amazed to find a whole new Corfu that we had not seen before, apart from one quick trip back in 1995! To discover places like Petriti and Boukari was surprising.<div></div><div>We're not really beach lovers but this year I intend to visit Lefkimmi and actually get out of the car instead of just driving through.</div><div></div><div>Sue</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors