Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

What Would You Miss

Jan 11, 2012
Newcastle England
I heard this question on local radio this week. What would you really miss if you forgot to take it on holiday? Only one thing. Me, it would be my I-Pod. I use it all the time around the pool.
Big Al

MartynG

Jan 11, 2012
Harpenden/Porta
Bank card/credit card - with those, almost any other problem can be resolved. That said, the absence of my driving licence and/or sailing licence could seriously put a spanner in the works!

Martyn

G

Last year I made a list, checked it, got to the airport and boarded the flight, confident I had everything. The plane lands, the door opens, I'm right at the front and I think 'damn'. The steward looks at me and says 'sunglasses?' - I can only nod. And then I'm forced to go into those shops and see the cringe-worthy cheap Chinese brand clones that I know are just going to burn my retinae with UV. What's hilarious is the earnestness of the woman going through a box to find me the cheap nylon slip-case with the properly screen-printed fake logo to match.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors