Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Wedding

Laura32

Jun 2, 2016
UK
<div>Hi, </div><div>We are looking to return to St George South next year to get married. </div><div>The current idea is to marry at the town hall, then have the meal and party in St George. </div><div>I have contacted a company by the name of'Your Events Corfu', wedding planners, can anyone confirm that theseare a legitimate company please? They are responding and giving me lots of advise but I want to make sure they are OK before I hand over any money. Just a bit more info, the person replying on the emails is called Vasso.</div><div>Also does anyone know the name of the Pizzeria along from the Bike shop? It has a terrace out the back and we would love to have our wedding meal there but cant find any details to contact them. </div><div>Many thanks Laura.<sub></sub><sup></sup><strike></strike></div>

Laura32

Jun 2, 2016
UK
Thank you for your responses. Yes they have a website and facebook page and I am probably beinga little untrusting but you cant be too careful these days! I have contacted Ionian, however they are more ofa package company and we would like something totally bespoke. Thank you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors