Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Water taxi Corfu to Paxos

Apr 23, 2019
Hello
Two families (8 people) are flying to Corfu from UK on Saturday 25th May. Our flight lands too late for us to get the last ferry. We are trying to find a water taxi that takes 8 people and that we can book at about 3.30pm.
Is there only one company that, as we have been told that we won't be able to get a taxi until 6pm.
Please could someone give me any advice.
thanks
Tania

Mar 16, 2019
Hello
Two families (8 people) are flying to Corfu from UK on Saturday 25th May. Our flight lands too late for us to get the last ferry. We are trying to find a water taxi that takes 8 people and that we can book at about 3.30pm.
Is there only one company that, as we have been told that we won't be able to get a taxi until 6pm.
Please could someone give me any advice.
thanks
Tania
If you search Thalassa Travel on Google, you will find details of how to get from Corfu to Paxos - including numbers for sea taxis.

Djos

Jul 13, 2019
Hi there,
We have a water taxi from corfu to pacts leaving on Thursday 1 august at 21h45. We are 6 people and there is still 2 places free. Anyone interested ? fell free to ask. send and e mail to me : dier.francois@gmail.com

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors