Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Trivizas Apartments

mel1972

Sep 18, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi we're going to Trivizas in July next year. Anybody stayed here before? This is our first time to Corfu so any info about apartments is appreciated, especially prices of food, drink etc<div>Thanks</div>

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Never stayed in these apartments myself, but several friends have, and were very pleased with them. Quite well situated at the far end of Sidari, so ideal for both the centre and the (quieter) Canal D'Amour. I believe they have a nice pool and bar area too. Very close to several beaches. You'll be spoilt for choice for restaurants/tavernas, there are dozens. In 25/26 years of going to Sidari I can honestly say I've never had a bad meal. Some that maybe weren't to my taste, but I love Greek food. As for prices - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Full English breakfast can be got for 2-3 euro. Most main courses are around 7-10 euro. We're just back and our evening meal worked out at around 15-20 euro per head, including a couple of drinks. Good luck and enjoy! Moyra

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors