Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Tribute Act At Three Brothers

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Fabulous night on Tuesday at the Three Brothers Hotel in Sidari to see The Golden Tones (Drifters Tribute Act).</span><br style="color: rgb20, 24, 35; font-family: helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 12.8800001144409px;">Had a meal first at the hotel which was excellent, far exceeded our expectations.</span><br style="color: rgb20, 24, 35; font-family: helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 12.8800001144409px;">Then the act. What can I say!!! Absolutely brilliant as we definitely do not do tribute acts but these were recommended to us from previous performances in Corfu.</span><br style="color: rgb20, 24, 35; font-family: helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 12.8800001144409px;">Also the area were they performed was no smoking, another bonus. Don't get me wrong I am an ex nearly smoker, but have friends</span>that hate being in a smoky atmosphere.
No problem in getting drinks as the hotel staff were really on the ball.
Twas a really great evening and met old friends and new.
If you have a chance to see them I would highly recommend them. x</span>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors