Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Travel Insurance- Pre Existing Illness

weststekker

Jan 11, 2012
Norwich,Norfolk
You could also try Go Compare, they will also give you a list of quotes once you have added your medical conditions. I have high blood pressure and got a reasonable quote for my holiday in May, I am returning in September so I contacted the same company again for a quote. This time they offered the same cover at double the price. It pays to shop around on more than one of these comparison sites.

sue avrio

Jan 11, 2012
essex/kalami
Comparison sites will not give a quote as my friend only finished treatment for Cancer last year. Put in your details and they all call you with expensive quotes after going through laborious medical questions. There is a company that will insure her and I know somebody mentioned it in the past but cannot find the post.

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
After years of taking out travel insurance with same and different companies realised I was entitled to free cover with my bank when my salary was paid into account!! Since retiring only need to pay in a regular monthly amount from our joint account which together with state pension covers the minimum payin amount to continue with cover for free. I do have non serious pre existing conditions with medication. I believe several banks offer a similar service.

G

Yes we are the same Frilly, free cover with the bank. Following treatment for cancer nearly three years ago I just have to top up my cover by paying something like £20.00 for the year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors