Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

The Rock

kassi

Jan 11, 2012
North Wales
Yep - used to spend nearly every evening there in 1996!!! It's changed a bit round there since then! We used to go up the road heading out of Canal d'amour towards Peroulades, and turn right down a track. Not very far up - you're still in the Canal d'amour area where the bars/restaurants/shops are. You could also get to it by going through the Canal d'amour complex too. Not sure if that is blocked off or not now though.<div>
</div><div>I expect someone will give you better directions than these :)</div>

angela_h

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Ann if I remember right your staying at Christos apartments, if you come out of there onto the road you turn left and go past the gift shop and then come to a bit of land turn left up the little road just before the land and it takes you up to The Rock restaurant (we are staying at the apartments of the restaurant called Socrates) however I bet you will be able to reach there going out of the back end of your apartments but as I havent been in the Christos cant be certain. It will only be a couple of minute stroll from where your staying to The Rock.

Angela
</font>

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
The Rock is turn down by the travel/trip shop on main road just before Smugglers, you go down the lane to Socrates Hotel/Apartments, and the restaurant is overlooking the sea. Absolutely lovely setting stayed there the last 5 years.

kassi

Jan 11, 2012
North Wales
Last time I was there it had the biggest menu I've ever seen! Like War and Peace it was. And I'm not talking 1996 - have visited since! Food has always been very very good so you will enjoy it, once you have made the decision what to have!!! I should get there a couple of hours before you need to eat

angela_h

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
At The Rock they used to have a big fish tank full of live lobsters (presumably for you to select for dinner) but I didnt notice it there the past couple of years
another one of my favourites Ann is the next restaurant up on the pat called Aquarius (part of the Kanali complex) they have a fab Greek night in there once a week

Angela
</font>

granny annie

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Enjoy Dave,<div>We having to stay in for a while now to save up for holiday spends. Am sure you will have a lovely meal, and enjoy the atmosphere and the company of Glenda and Spiro.lol Ann xxx

</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors