Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Sidari Newbie

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
We have a friend who will be staying in Sidari in June. His family normally stay in Roda so are looking for suggestions of places to go and beaches to visit. As I have never stayed in Sidari eitherI know very little about the resort so can you please give me some suggestions for a family with children ages from 5 to 10.<div></div><div>Thanks in anticipation</div><div></div><div>Sue</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Bolton, UK
Hi Sooz, The main beach is nice, clean with shallow water, water sports & of course you can hire a boat (yellow boat company recommended). Around the resort you will find lots of coves withtheir own little beaches places to explore especially in the canal d' armour area. Follow this through for a long walk (about anhour) & you'll reach peroulades & sunset beach (well worth the walk)....<div></div><div>As for wining & dining, we recommend The Orchard, Tavena Bikolis, PIzza Romano, Pancho Villa, Jenis Cafe (for Cake & Cheesecakes) & Especially for the kids (and grownups alike) Kelly's Ice House (for crepes, waflfes, Ice cream, cocktails, beer).</div><div></div><div>You can also get a boat from Sidari jetty to Paleo.</div><div></div><div>Hope this helps</div>

angela_h

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Sooz
This will be our 14 th year and our children have grown up going every year..It has something for all ages and if you want a more lively night then the main strip has lots on in the evening from tribute acts and many restaurants from greek, chinese, indian and british food. Canal D amour offers a more peaceful evening.

During the day there are several beaches to visit, I personally prefer to go to Canal D amour end and there are many smaller beaches where sunbeds / parasols to hire. Pedaloes are always a afternoon not only do you get to see the amazing coastline but its also great fun..Lots of watersports on the main beach also from paragliding/ jetsking/ donuts etc..Also hiring. a boat is a fantastic day out.

.On the main strip there is amusement arcade which will keep the kids amused also and an outdoor little park area which has kids rides etc...

If you need to know anything more specificl just shout and I will help as best I can. Which apartment are they staying in?

Angela
</font>

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
Thanks Darren and Angela. I know so little about Sidari and in all honestly have avoided going there in the past, but I have gradually realised there is a different side from the brash strip which, unfortunately, is all you really get to see when driving through.<div></div><div>I will try to find out where they are staying but he's a workmate of Richard and sometimes it's like getting blood out of a stone getting information from him.</div><div></div><div>Sue</div>

daveneil

Jan 11, 2012
Lytham ST Annes
This I think is our 31st time mainly to Sidari and we think the place is wonderful , Shallow beaches and lovely restaurants . Our favourite restaurants are the three little pigs , pizza Romano , paradise and the orchard.

razaker

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Sidari for meis great, you have the lively strip at a night time plenty shops to browse in we all have our favourite resteraunts, but if you dont want the livelyness of the strip there is the canal area 5/10 min walk which has a quieter ambiance, day time plenty good walks super markets beaches with all the water sports, yep Sidari has a lot to offer, plus there is array of trips on offer too..go enjoy..

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Sidari for me been going since 1991 and tried many other resorts but keep coming back to Sidari don't know what it is, well I do staying at Stemma 2 this year.

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
Have found out that our friend, Lee, is staying at Paradise Apartments. Would be grateful to know what they are like and where they are.<div></div><div>thanks</div><div>Sue</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Oldham England
We stayed at the Paradise last year. Very pleased with them, friendly staff and no fighting for sunbeds...there are plenty.<div>Also as some have mentioned, the Paradise restaurant is very good. You get discount there if you're staying at the Paradise apartments.</div>

angela_h

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Mike we have been going every year, this will be our 14th year and every year we see changes so I would imagine you will after 5 years...there is lots of places closed and new opened in its place and unfortunately some that have remained closed
....Are you going back this year?

Angela
</font>

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
This year will be our 6th. And there are 9 of us this time!!<div>We stay at the Anemona, but have eaten at the Paradise and my grandaughter says their spaghetti bolognaise is the best in Sidari.</div><div>Can't wait to go back in June</div>

paterson90

Jan 11, 2012
scotland
This will be our 4th year to Sidari, and everytime we've stayed at the Paradise apartments and there magic, you won't find a better place to stay great for families, hoilday can't come quick enough. July 2nd and the party starts again. Yipee

May 17, 2012
wales
Hi Im staying in these apartments (Anemona apartments/studios)</span>as of the 28th of this month. Me and my boyfriend. Is it a good location and where/what would you recommend doing or going whilst we are here (for a week) Any info at all would be appreciated thanks
<div>becca x</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors