Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Return To Corfu

Mar 11, 2013
We have decided after a 3 year break, it is time to visit Corfu again. It is our 10 year anniversary in September. We stayed in Kalami in 2013 and LOVED it. This time we are looking at Agios Georgios.
<DIV>Any recommendations for hotels/accommodation please? Thank you.</DIV>

Mar 11, 2013
Vatfall, thank you for the reply...we have gone with Hotel Theo due to good flight times etc.
<div>Will consider Costas Golden Beach Hotel next time for sure
</div>
<div></div>
<div>Ah Sue Avrio, we did love Kalami!! 100% going to spend some time there too.</div>
<div>We are photographers who LOVEa good sunrise/sunset, and heard the North West was the place to catch them. We often get up at silly o'clock for a sunrise so didn't want to travel too far to catch one as an extra20 minutes in bed is always good
</div>

Don51

Mar 12, 2014
England
Keppi, if I may be so bold can I suggest that you visit the charming village of Afionas one night. The views are brilliant and blend in brilliantly with sunset photography.

Mar 11, 2013
Don51, that sounds good to us! We will definitely visit one evening. 99 days until we go, counting every day 😀

Don51

Mar 12, 2014
England
We stayed at Belle Helene in 2015 and absolutely loved it. Due to heart problemss it was great to be right by the beach and able to have long walks each day. I couldn't believe how quiet and relaxing it was..
This year we stopped in San Stefanos and caught the bus through staying the night at Thomas Villas and catching up with friends we had made last year. It was as though we had never been away. We go back to san Stefanos in 3 weeks and will venture though on the bus again.
We are considering a three week holiday next year spending a week in St George, Arilas and San Stefanos. We love all 3 resorts but for different reasons...

Don51

Mar 12, 2014
England
Keppi said:
We have decided after a 3 year break, it is time to visit Corfu again. It is our 10 year anniversary in September. We stayed in Kalami in 2013 and LOVED it. This time we are looking at Agios Georgios.
<div>Any recommendations for hotels/accommodation please? Thank you.</div>

<div ="msg">
Looking forward to hearing what you decided and what you thought.</div>

Ellenjay

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Is the West of Corfu good for stars too? We usually stay in Kassiopi but the skies are often too light for good stargazing. I was wondering about trying Arillas next visit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors