Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Question Regarding Gluten Free Products

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me it the UK shop is still open please - I am gluten intolerant and I have brought gluten free products from there in the past. I can take a certain amount of bread/crispbread/pitta bread in my case, but we are in Sidari for two weeks and the only gluten free bread with a sell by date for that long is similar to eating sweet cardboard (not that I have tried that !!)
<div>
</div><div>Thanks</div>

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Shop UK Sidari is open and still stocking gluten free products. Reduced hours of Monday to Saturday 10.00am to 6.00pm at the moment as Laura had injured her hand but is still soldiering on. x

Jan 11, 2012
Sidari, Corfu
Thanks Elliemay - much appreciated. Had overlooked this forum, norty me
and think this couple have just visited! Hand is healing, but will be on restricted opening at least for July - MONDAY to SATURDAY, 10am till 6pm.

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
I had the Lincolnshire sausage too - its the first gluten free sausage I have had that tasted like a proper sausage!! I am on the hunt for more in Nottingham and think I may have found a butcher that sells them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors