Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Private Accommodation

razaker

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
All though I think we need a change from Sidari after 8 years I would be tempted to go back if I could find private accommodation for 2 of us, if any one knows of some for end of July beginning of August.</font>

G

Allan you canny do it can you!!! Isnt it hard work lol!!! Check out private rental villas there is a few dotted about Sidari and the surrounding areas. Look on Owners Direct to check out prices and availability.

razaker

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi Mrs M tried the Owners Direct website which we have had a villa before from (Spartillas) but nowt for Sidari area plus we only need 1/2 bed place not many at all.

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Razaker, you could check out Othonas Apartments. They have the main block, which only has eight apartments, and a separate bungalow - which used to be the family home. They have gone private now, so you can contact direct and request the bungalow? Check their FB page Othonas Apartments. Best of both worlds, privacy - but with pool/bar available very near. All run by Telis and Christiana, along with Telis' mum Dimitra. Good luck. Regards, Moyra

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors