Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Paleo In May

paleogirl

Jan 11, 2012
PaleocastritsaHamilton Scot
I had an amazing time. My first week was quiet but then everything opened up. We had lovely times at the Belvedere, Acapulco and the Akron ( just done up...fabulous) and of course the Odysseus was as lovely as ever. One night we had a trip to town and dined at Rex, fillet steak with mushrooms and truffle oil to die for. Visited my friends in Spartylas and was delighted with their new house...house sitting for them in July...lucky girl!!! Weather good but one day of rain and some slow starts but this has now cleared up. The resort was busy with Russian people and some French. Behind Angels there has been a major landslide and the wall was sitting in mid-air...it has to come down. Fabulous trip as usual, counting down to my next time. If I don't get in July I will be back in September.

KEIRA

Jan 11, 2012
ScotlandKerkyra
<div>Missed you again Paleogirl
</div><div>
</div>Weather is wonderful today. Last evening there was a big thunderstorm which has cleared the air.<div>
</div><div>Poli Zesti
</div><div>
</div><div>Alison.</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors