Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

On The Countdown Now

Jan 26, 2013
UK
Hurrah we are in April at last, April 30th we will be travelling out for a 2 week holiday, so looking forward to it.
We first visited Kassiopi back in the late 1980s and spent several fantastic holidays there, the ouzo flowed, we attempted to master Greek dancing, the food was brilliant we had a whale of a time. Then as you do, we travelled further afield to different continents.
3 years ago, or was it 4, our now old bones beginning to creak decided long haul was no longer our thing and to retrace our steps and there we were back 'home', in beautiful Kassiopi, hardly changed at all. The view from the harbour over to Albania is truly breathtaking, the locals are as friendly as they ever were, the swallows and swifts still chatter away from every rooftop. We take a back seat from the Greek dancing and ouzo fuelled nights these days but we love our time there.

bilbrook

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
<div>I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time. We've been going there for quite a few years now and never tire of it. We always have a wonderful time</div><div>There's something about the place that calls you back ....</div>

Jackie F

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hiya Roxeysmum , My "home" in Corfu is Messonghi and know exactly what you mean about going back again & again! I have been looking a lot at spreading my wings lately, and Kassiopi is really one of only a couple of places I think that I would like the feel of. May get there someday!! Have a great time,

Jackie

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
How exciting ..we all feel the same about feeling we're going home. We have never visited Messonghi Jackie so maybe we will have to do reciprocating visits to there and Kassiopi 🌞

G

As soon as those doors open on the plane and we step out, we always say "we're home now"

G

Have just seen the first day trip boat back in the harbour. Tables and chairs around the harbour next? Now I know holiday time is getting closer.Whoopee.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors