Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Olive Grove Studios

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Is there anyone out there whos stayed at the Olive Grove Studios? Weve booked to stay there end of June for 2 weeks we usually stay at the Alkion but has its changed over to buffet service this year we thought we have a change and go self catering but we dont know a lot about these Studios sowe d be very grateful if anyone has any info thankyou

G

Hi Jon the Olive Grove are in a lovely peaceful location off the Canal D Amour road, about a 15 minute stroll to the start of Sidari. On the Canal D Amour you have an array of restaurants and smaller more intimate bars for those quieter laid back evenings although like I said only around a 15 minute stroll to the centre.

BruceAndMaria

Jan 11, 2012
KOSTAS BAR
sidariangel said:
Hi Jon the Olive Grove are in a lovely peaceful location off the Canal D Amour road, about a 15 minute stroll to the start of Sidari. On the Canal D Amour you have an array of restaurants and smaller more intimate bars for those quieter laid back evenings although like I said only around a 15 minute stroll to the centre.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Hi Michelle you should have been a Travel-Adviser
</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Plus Nathan was asking for some words about each resort on the forum home page...I did the kassiopi one, why don't you put your skills together and do the Sidari forum</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>See here..</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>http://www.agnitravel.com/holiday-forum/should-the-corfu-resorts-be-in-a-sub-forum_topic187_post2145.html?KW=#2145</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Bruce</DIV>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors