Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

New Live Webcam

weststekker

Jan 11, 2012
Norwich,Norfolk
I have got so used to viewing the webcam from Apollon to check on the beach, I miss it so much now the season is over. I have found a Live Webcam showing a similar view, I hope you enjoy it.<div>
</div><div>http://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/ellada/ionian-islands/corfu/corfu-palaiokastritsa.html</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Harrogate
It's the same webcam but now live which is great, thanks to the Apollon for sponsoring the webcam on skyline. There are also fantastic webcams on numerous Greek islands also take a look at the New York and Maldives webcams!

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
I've been tuning in to the Skyline live webcam in Taormina Sicily where we are visiting soon ... brilliant aren't they?

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
Paleo does look inviting today I agree, Kassiopis Harbour Bar live web cam has some lovely views but not so panoramic.
We are looking forward to Taormina ..somewhere new and hoping to do the Mount Etna trip as we did Vesuvius in LaPalma last year 🌋

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
It sure is only seems to go off in the depths of winter ... more boats in the water and cars parked around the harbour shown on webcam 😊

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors