Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

New House

Jan 11, 2012
Fleetwood
Well, after 20 odd years in our house in Acharavi, in was decided last year that we needed to move. Children have been born (and got bigger!), and we simply needed a larger property. So, we a heavy heart, we had to give notice to our landlord, and venture to pastures new.....the other end of Acharavi ;D. It's an exciting and yet very apprehensive time. My Wife flies out on Thursday to sort the details and move our furniture etc. I'm left holding the baby!
Fortunately, we have some great and very generous friends over there who have offered to help, so hopefully the process won't be too bad.
I will be living (whilst there) about a 30 second walk from Tet a Tet, Mythos and Pita Pita. A dangerous combination and pretty sure my Wife will have a bat phone to all of them :p
So, 2019 is in with the new. Let's see what the year brings.

Jan 11, 2012
Fleetwood
Nearly there. Fly out on Monday 29th April for a few days R&R in the new house. Need to finish a few jobs and a trip into town is required but very excited. Just me and the Wife too.....no kids! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors