Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Megali Luxuries

razaker

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
We are booked up for the Magali Luxurys apartments Sidari as we'll be driving there our selves from airport, it looks on the map there left at the cross road (old Mcdonalds) along that way or am I reading it wrong any one know?
</font>

G

I think the spelling should be MEGALI not Magali,
Google Megali Luxuries and variouse sights offer a zoomable map to give you an indication of where it is located.
Looks nice though with good reviews.
No doubt Sidari regulars will be able to give detailed directions.
Bob

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Razaker, if you're driving in from the airport, I'm pretty sure you turn right at McD corner, then drive along the beach road. Megali Luxuries is up one of the tracks from this road. Haven't been to them myself, but have heard good reports. Good luck. Enjoy. Moyra
<div>
</div><div>P.S. If you click on Memberlist at the top of the page and select "O" you will find Orchard on page 7. Scroll down to Orchard Gallery, then scroll down again and you will find a map of Sidari. Won't show your individual accommodation but shows Megali Beach.</div>

razaker

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Thanks Flynnmo, its our 9th year back to Sidari. I know the place well especially as we always have a car. I just don't take note of the apartments. I thought it was off the beach but started looking at maps & got confused (doesnt take much for me)

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Hi you need to turn right at McDonalds over the little bridge then go passed 2 supermarkets on the right. You will come to gravel parking area turn right there is a tavern on the corner. We stayed at Stema 2 and passed them every day.

If you look on just Corfu website street view of Magali beach area you will see the turning.

I love this area of Sidari and used to walk down the gravel path and swim there about 8 ever morning then went to bakery and took fresh bread back to have with kumquat jam and coffee on the balcony.

Amazing!

sedge

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Hi,<div>Have edited the title of this topic so if anyone is searching for info on Megali Luxuries in future they will be able to find it.
</div>

razaker

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi Sedge thanks for that. We stayed a Yannis the fiirst couple of years we come to Sidari, its definitely down that way & last year we stayed at the Monika so I should know it, like I say I never take note of apartments names.

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
The Shipwreck is no longer there, it closed down a couple of years ago. We started going to Sidari 1988/89 and have been going at least twice a year since then. Also visited Rhodes/Crete/Kos/Zakynthos/Halkidiki. Enjoyed all of them, but Corfu is "home". We now have a small holiday home in a tiny village near Sidari, which we visit as often as we can. Can't wait to get back over there now! Moyra

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors