Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Maria Studios Sidari

neilsym26

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Hey guys, its been a while since my last visit to Sidari....4 years I think. A new baby boy amongst other things has stopped me going back sooner!!! Was looking to go again this yearSeptembertime and have struggled to find the Maria Studios opposite what used to be BillysRestaurant, not sure if its still that. Its up the main road on the way to Roda. Any help withwhetherthe Maria is still there and whom the Holiday touroperatormightbe. Any help would be amazing, Neilsym26.

angela_h

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Neilsym...We have stayed at Champion Bar for the past 2 years and Theo and his family are the best. The apartments there are called Lena Studios and we went independantly for the 2 years contacting Theo directly. However he did have a company like late rooms or lowcostbeds on the internet advertising them. The Family was still there and one of my favourites especially the stuffed lamb and pork on the spit. I cant help with your original query about Marias though, sorry.

Angle

Mrs Mushypea

Jan 11, 2012
Bolton Greater Manchester
Neilsym can't help with your query I'm afraid regarding apartments.

The Family restaurant is still in Sidari.

As far as Champions Bar is concerned... Spiros from Mythos Restaurant has now acquired the property to be used for his restaurant and will open in a few weeks.

angela_h

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Michelle where is this info coming from re Champion Bar? I spoke with the girl who works there and she seems to think its business as usual (at) Champion Bar...and her words were 'it was undecided if Mythos will open at their site and if they do it would only be 1/2 of the bar'...and this was as recent as last week I spoke to her...

Angela

Mrs Mushypea

Jan 11, 2012
Bolton Greater Manchester
Mmmmm I see I think last time Dazzalad spoke with George he seemed pretty sure the move over the road was going ahead!!! I suppose we will now have to wait and see whether they will actually open then this season???

Off to text my friend now to see if he has any news

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors