Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Lovely Lefkada!

ElaineK

Jan 11, 2012
Stockport England
Thanks H, but for some unknown reason they all seem to have posted twice - I don't know how I did that :rolleyes:

I'll have a look through this year's Paxos pix when I get chance and see if I can do any better with some of those!

tommy

Administrator
Nov 14, 2016
Hi ElaineK, stunning photos! Would you mind me asking what kind of camera you used to take these, and are they edited? I live in Cyprus and my mobile phone just doesn't cut it for me so I'm looking to buy a camera rig when I visit my family in the UK next week and would appreciate some suggestions.

ElaineK

Jan 11, 2012
Stockport England
Thanks Tommy. I use a Panasonic Lumix FZ200 bridge camera, but I'm not sure if that particular model is available any more. It's my second or third Lumix and OH also has a Lumix compact, so I would definitely recommend having a look at their range. I've often thought about upgrading to a "proper" DSLR with interchangeable lenses, but realistically I know that I just couldn't be bothered carrying all that equipment around and swapping lenses over, so I've stuck with bridge cameras for many years and find them quite adequate for most of what I want to photograph.

Yes, I happily admit to using an ancient version of Photoshop for cropping and tweaking things like contrast and colour and making horizons horizontal!

Agni

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
No need to change your camera; your photos are amazing!! You should enter some in a competition. They really are that good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors