Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Kalo Mina

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Καλό μήνα σε όλους!</span>

<div>
</span></div><div>Good month to everyone, have a great December. x</span></div>

granny annie

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
1st of December, not long now till the festive season. Wish it could be more like when I was a kid. Singing carols Christmas Eve. Midnight mass. Mince pies and hot chocolate at vicarage. Out Carol singing again Christmas morning with Stalybridge town band. Back home for Christmas lunch, we were allowed a glass of sherry!! Those are my happy memories, not how many presents we got. The kids today seem to get more than us but I would not swap places with them. lol xxx

weststekker

Jan 11, 2012
Norwich,Norfolk
Christmas has come and gone, a few of us welcomed in the New Year with the remains of a bottle from our last visit to Corfu. We have had plenty of rain here in the UK and Corfu Town has had almost 200mm of rain in January too. Lets put these wet thoughts behind us and think of hot sunny days on the island with old friends in the resort of our choice.<div>Most them are busy updating their premises ready for our arrival. The months will soon go by, a few more posts of "Kalo Mina" and we will be there.</div>

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Καλό μήνα σε όλους! Happy New Month to one and all. Have a wonderful April as all your holidays get nearer and nearer.
</span>

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Καλό μήνα σε όλους! Good month to everyone.
Have a happy May whilst looking forward to your holidays on the wonderful island of Corfu.
</span>

G

I wish the weather would understand that it is May and we expect better than what we have.
It's persistently hissing down, again.
Bob.

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Καλό μήνα σε όλους. Happy New Month to all. Let's hope August brings us some settled weather. x</span>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors