Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Is There A Tourist Office?

GunnarW

Jun 23, 2014
Belgium
Hello,
We just booked our trip to Kefalonia for 12 days and we also rented a car. We will stay in Kefalonia between the 3th and 15th of August 2014.
We are staying close to Argostolion. We already have some ideas what to do in Kefalonia. I would like to know if there is a tourist office in the capital. If, yes, where is it situated?
Thank you for answering.

weststekker

Jan 11, 2012
Norwich,Norfolk
There is a tourism office in Argostoli where tourists can collect all the information for their Kefalonia vacation. There is great help from the locals, too. Tourist police is also available in the capital of Kefalonia usually working at the central spots of Argostoli and the popular resorts.</span>

GunnarW

Jun 23, 2014
Belgium
Meanwhile, I'm in Kefalonia and it seems that there are 2 tourist offices in Argostoli.<div>There are both on the (one way) road where the ferry is situated. Both offices are at the sea side. The one I visited is in the same building where the marine customs are situated. Only basic information is provided. For example, there is no information provided about hiking trails.</div><div>Yesterday, I noticed another one in a modern building almost at the end of the road.</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors