Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Hotel Zefiros

Jan 11, 2012
Heywood, UK
Hi, we're staying in August which will be rather hot so we booked the Zefiros as it has air con. We used booking.com and got a really good price, but you pay the hotel directly. They've taken the money out but havent sent us a hotel voucher. We phoned booking.com and they said they'd spoke to the hotel and they'd email us one. Still not received, I've left a message on their facebook site, emailed them, and no reply. I'm sure its just an oversight, but I'm worried to be honest. I dont want to ring them again, can someone please reassure me that theyre still trading?<div>
</div><div>Many thanks</div><div>
</div><div>Rick</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Heywood, UK
Just spoke to booking.com and they said theyve spoke to the hotel and 'for Greek tax reasons' they cant send me a voucher!!! We've paid in full, not had this problem before
<div>
</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Heywood, UK
I know, but I just cant help worrying. It's a lovely place but I can guarantee I'll never ever book anything through booking.com again. The ridiculous excuse got me..."Greek tax laws", my boss is from Kavala, I'm head chef in a Greek restaurant, and all my colleagues think their excuse is dubious!!<div>
</div><div>Thanks</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Heywood, UK
Quick update, hotel and management ace, will book directly with them, I told them the problems I had with booking. com and they werent shocked, said theyve used them for 3 years, theyve steadily gone downhill.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors