Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Holiday To Zante Next Year

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi there has any one been to Zante? We havent been there were staying at Dannys. We cant wait going 2nd June 2013 me hubby and youngest daughter. We went to Crete last year absolutly fabulous, me and hubby not been away this year, have missed not going away. Thankyou

Deedee

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi Avril2008
<div></div>
<div>We went several times but we haven't been since 2003. We used to stay in Argassi. Zakynthos (Zante) was our favourite Greek island before we discovered Corfu. It is a lovely island and I am sure you will enjoy it.</div>
<div></div>
<div>Deedee
</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Wiltshire
Zakynthos was our favourite holiday place until we found Corfu. Haven't been for 6 years but had some wonderful times there. I assume you are staying in Alykanas if you're staying at Danny's. We stayed nearby in Grapevines 2/3 times and had breakfast at Danny's often. Plenty to do and see around the village. Loads of good places to eat when we stayed there.

bleaberry

Jul 17, 2012
tyne an wear
We went to Dannys in June for a week and are actually going back in September for another week, you wil have a lovely time. You most go to Busters fab place and fab people

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
We had a holiday in Alykanas in 2009 and had a great time. We stayed at the Valais which was ideally situated for the beach. Try the Mill Bar next door, their Greek night was the best I've ever been to! We spent a lot of late nights in Cuba bar!!

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi everyone I cant believe its almost here, 2nd June were off to Zante. I can almost feel the sand under my feet were gonna be staying at Dannys in Aykyannas. Any places we should try and places to go and any trips worth going on. Thankyou
4 more months to go yay
xx

daveneil

Jan 11, 2012
Lytham ST Annes
Hi, we have been to Zante 4 times and we stayed in Tsilivi every time. It was a lovely family orinentated resort and we stayed at the Dinos Hotel and apartments and Dinos was a great host.

Mar 11, 2013
We have been to Zante many times, always stayed in Tsilivi.
The trips I would recommend are, the Shipwreck, try and get a local tour operator that does a smaller group and goes earlier than the crowds, a bit more money but well worth it. You must have an evening to Zakynthos Town, think we paid 7 euors each for the trip with a stop off at Boccoli. We also did the day trip to Kefalonia which was excellent. The trip to Turtle Island was a bit of a let down. Hope you have fun! Keppi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors