Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Holiday Chit Chat

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
Kassiopi definitely getting busier now ..lots of tourists shopping this morning and enjoying meals in the tavernas. Had my fav frappe coffee in Limani bar overlooking the harbour which gave a cooling breeze. Temperatures hot hot hot. Still awaiting release of sunbeds on Avlaki beach, apparently local law has to approve licences ...I really cant spend the day on the knobbly pebbles

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
Ours will need a combine harvester when we get back. Yes everyones waiting for you and the family to get here ...plenty of fish left for the boys to catch ...safe journey.

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
We loved our early flight 5.10 from Gatwick ...everything on time. Ocean car hire Meni waiting for us as usual...wizzed up to Kassiopi and in villa by 12.30am and the rest of the day to enjoy.

Jan 11, 2012
West Midlands
Hope you all have lovely holidays and look forward to hearing all about them on here.
Thanks for the updates Frilly - did you go to Tavernaki? Was it good?
We've got another 5 weeks to wait. Kalami this year for a change, with friends. It will be nice to be able to walk to places to eat at night, but I have a feeling we'll still be driving up to Avlaki, Ag Steph and Kassiopi pretty regularly to visit our favourite places.

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
Enjoyed Tavernaki they had more corfiot dishes which we liked ...nice looking out over other side of the harbour but for us place lacked atmosphere ...very busy though

kinninviekid

Jan 11, 2012
Kinninvie
A good first day here in Kassiopi, The villa is just perfect for us and of course Alexandre turned up with one of her famous lemon cakes, it was wonderful.
Had a few Mythos in One for the Road to acclimatise to the heat and humidity then up to Seasons bar for a few Metaxas.
Met a few folk along the way then had a look down Coronation street to see the two Annes and Theo.
Next we went to Little Italy for pizza, perfect as always.
Up to Lekkas next for a few more then an early night as we have been up since 3am!

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
Not warm enough for me, had to put a jumper on
Looks as though its brightening up for later...cooking at home tonight after blow out at Trilogia last night, very nice special treat to celebrate being Mr and Mrs

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors