Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Help

Jan 11, 2012
Yorkshire
Whenever we hired a car, driving round the Island from Kassiopi, we always stopped off at Ipsos to get the children something to eat. I think it was an Irish bar on the front, did burgers etc, but having looked on Google Earth can't seem to find it. Any help would be most appreciated.

Feb 20, 2012
Newton-le-Willo
Dirty Nellys is the Irish Bar on the front, only ever had drinks in there but it may be because we always went May and late September so may only do food in high season.<div></div>Tiffanys does a full menu of breakfasts, snacks etc., they are on the strip roughly halfway along, there are a number of other places such as Papagalos (parrot sign outside) there was Planet Ipsos but I think that has changed now and Nibbles but can't think of an Irish bar other than Temple Bar on the corner that has now changed to Wet Bar but still does food. Hope you can suss it out. Cath

davyboy

Jan 11, 2012
Yorkshire
We also used to stop for breakfast in Ipsos on our travels at a pub down a snicket just off the front. Last time we went it had closed, please can someone remind me of the name? It had a massive round temperature gauge over the bar every time we went in it read 42c

Feb 20, 2012
Newton-le-Willo
Hi Davyboy<div>Was that Hideaway - along the passageway between some buildings and up a few steps? It could also be approached from the other side on the hill down from the Yannis Apartments? The only other one I can think of was The Victoria which was nearer the turning for Pyrgi that I think was owned by the man who used to have the Hopping Kangaroo on the other side of the road further along from what is nowAls. Memory cells are struggling now
</div>

G

It was called the Queen Vic when we went there in 2006, I think it shut down soon after due to dispute with the local council.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors