Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Help Needed Please!!!

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Does any one know if you can go to Kefalonia from Zante. If so where from and time to travel and approximate cost.<div>
<div>Also anyone stayed at Rizolia villas in Zante.</div><div>
<div>Thanks and much appreciated</div><div>sedgi xx</div></div></div>

Deedee

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi Sedgi

I haven't been to Zakynthos since 2003. There was certainly a day trip to Kefalonia available then. We stayed in Argassi and it was about a 90 minute coach ride from there to the small port on the north coast (possibly St. Nikolas but my memory has faded) that the ferry to Kefalonia went from. I cannot remember how long the ferry crossing was or how much the trip cost.

Another coach picked us up at the port on Kefalonia and took us to all the tourist hot spots (the underground lake, the half painted Church) and we had a couple of hours to do our own thing in Argostoli.
I do remember it was an enjoyable day and also a long day - we left Argassi about 07.30am and got back around 8.30 pm.

It was a ferry not an excursion boat so I'm assuming you could just buy your own ferry ticket and make your own way to and from the port at each end.

Hopefully someone will come along with more recent info.

Deedee

Mar 11, 2013
We took a big family day trip to Kefalonia from Zante when we married there in 2010.
<DIV>Was a really great trip!</DIV>

Mar 11, 2013
Sorry i can' t help on what times etc, im sure we took the Ferry from Zante Town, and i *think* it took about an 1 1?2-2 hours or so?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors