Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Harbour bar

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
I know it’s off air occasionally ... maybe technical issues ..not a lot of sunshine to see at the moment but hopefully up and running very soon 👀

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
Harbour bar web cam date and time all correct now ..what a shame the view is very grey and wet today.
Does anyone know who the scooter belongs to that always seems to be in the picture. ?

Jul 5, 2015
Staffordshire
I've been wondering about the scooter too, and the little boat which is there every day. Perhaps it's a local fisherman who goes out fishing at night!
If you look at the date today, you will see we are back to 2005.

Jan 11, 2012
West Midlands
I still have a look at Harbour Bar webcam every day. Cheers me up a little in these uncertain times. Have not seen the boat or scooter move since it first appeared? :unsure:

Jan 11, 2012
West Midlands
Hi all you scooter watcher's! never thought i'd be looking for a scooter to return? i'm usually looking for the harbour bar tables and chair's to go out this time of year :cool:

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
Hi all you scooter watcher's! never thought i'd be looking for a scooter to return? i'm usually looking for the harbour bar tables and chair's to go out this time of year :cool:
I checked earlier today ..someone must know who owns this ??? Will be nice to see a few tables and chairs out in the warmer weather ..maybe for the locals if nobody else once their lockdown rules have been relaxed.... 💙

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors