Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Flights Booked For 2015

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi,

Booked flights tonight for June 2015.

1st June to 15th June. Got a good deal with Jet2 from Glasgow. £229 each return with 22kgs etc.
Just had to do it at that price.

Tom and Marion

May 3, 2013
Hampshire
Hi you two, hope all's well. We are back to Paleo this year again, we're off to Paxos for 5 nights from 29th May then Villa Tango in Lakones for 7 nights then Rena studios in Paleo bay for 7 nights. We must catch up again, lets us know your plans.<div>
</div><div>Yammas</div><div>
</div><div>Dean & Jules</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi, nice to hear from the pair of you.
We are going down to the bottom of the island for our first four nights and then Paleo from the 5th for our final ten nights.
Does Dean still have the same phone number. I can contact you that way.
I will be down your way on the 26/27th May at the Julian Speroni testimonial football match. Plus I am on my annual golf weekend 22/24th May so will need a chill out holiday.
Panos chilled out music and beer comes to mind.
Take care and speak soon
Tom and Marion

May 3, 2013
Hampshire
Hi great to hear from you both my mobile is the same number 07795 460972 be great to meet up again we have e mailed Alison do you know if they will be out there as well ? we are going to paxos for 5 nights from 28th May then villa tango till morning of the 9th and the 9th is spookily both mine and Jules birthday and this year is her 50th so we will a few sherberts that day, then we are down in Paleo bay at Rena studios till 16th June and Julie's son Reece is coming back out with his girlfiend for 10 days during those dates.<div>
</div><div>So looking forward to to talking neare the time and we can make some arrangements.</div><div>
</div><div>Take care</div><div>
</div><div>D & J</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi, Alison and Ian are there just now but won't be there in June.
There again you never know with the pair of them
I will give you a call.

Take care
Tom

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors