Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Fish Foot Spa In Sidari

Jan 11, 2012
Sale Cheshire
We had a bit of mixed weather this week so my daughters and I decided to try the Fish Spa (Aquarias I think it was called) which opened this year opposite Bolero Bar. I was a bit dubious (thought my feet would be too ticklish to cope) but my little grandsons were excited to see the fish. Well, it was most definitely worth the visit and I found it totallyrelaxing and the best5 euros spent. The initial feeling was a bit like having pins and needlesbut I loved it. I'm back in San Stefanos in June and if I get over to Sidari I'll be calling in to have the treatment again.

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
I have been to a Foot Spa once, but do have concerns about hygiene.
Some people's feet are minging and the thought of using the same water, filtered or not, is a bit off-putting to me to be honest

Jan 11, 2012
Sale Cheshire
There's probably more danger to the fish - I'd been going around the beach and pool area barefoot all week anyway so didn't really worry about 10 minutes in filtered water.

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
We're just back and there are already 3 or 4 of these fish spa's in Sidari! I personally saw 3, but a friend said she saw another one. I wouldn't have thought there would be enough business to keep one open. We only saw one being used once, but maybe in high season there will be a few more customers. Moyra

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors