Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Fish Foot Spa In Sidari

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Sidari will have a fish foot spa opening in early May, it will be located behind the Adia tourist office on the main strip very close to Midas jewellery shop.
Perfect relaxation for those tired feet after a hard days night.
It will be English run any you can pay either in euros or sterling.
Hope to see all you forumers there this year.

G

Oh Lord I fear for the fish!!! Especially if they see my trotters!!!

I do wish the business every success and I may even suss it out (well once I have found the roughest stone I can to sort out my feet that is!!!) I would not want the fish to be subjected to my feet otherwise!!!

granny annie

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Ive had this treatment in Preston, and in the words of all my family my feet are minging, it tickles at first, and the fish got breakfast dinner and tea off my feet. Had them massaged after all for 15 quid, it was well worth it, will give it a try when in Sidari in May and report back. lol Ann xxxx

orchard

Jan 11, 2012
Greece
Sorry, but can't have anything near my feet - can't even bear to talk about them and TV channel gets changed if i see a foot!!.... must have a phobia I think!

G

I think you must Debbie!!! Mind you Pete has a phobia about feet but funnily enough it's only my feet he seems horrified at..... can't think for the life of me why!!!

lynsymo

Apr 4, 2012
Corfu
Hi,<div>I'm Lyn from the original fish spa in Benitses. Just wanted to wish you good luck. We had great fun last year and I'm about to start work getting ready to reopen. Would love to have a chat so we can share experience. my email is lunarseafishspa(at)yahoo.co.uk. Please drop me a line.</div><div>have a great summer!!!</div><div>
</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors