Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

First Time Going To Zante

G

Hey Me and Partner are thinking of going to Laganas in Zante next year June 2014 staying in Zante Antlantis for 2 weeks, I am 28 partner is 27. What are the food and drink prices and what are the prices for tobacco please x

Thanks

Nicola x

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
We are off to Zante also for the first time in July 2014 staying at Planos in Tsilivie, Laganas looked a bit too wild for us, hubby is 50 I am 48 son is 15, like it lively but that looks a bit too much. Enjoy!
Off to Rhodes this year in July Pefkos village resort then back to Corfu 2015 after a 2 year break.
<div></div>

Sedgi x
<div></div>

G

Sounds good for us, Ive not even booked yet and cant wait for next year to come.
Ive been to Corfu Sidari the last 3 times and wanted a change for next year! Enjoy Rhodes that's another place Ive never been.

SusieH

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
OK, prices on Zakinthos are generally the same as on Corfu for food and drinks

Tobacco prices are the same throughout Greece as far as I am aware, fixed prices, cost the same at the airport as in resort too

Laganas is a tad hedonistic but there are plenty of quieter places nearby you can escape to if it gets too much!!!

Oct 22, 2012
horwich
Hi Sedgi went to Tsilivie 2 years ago, great place you can have it lively (Two Brothers bar) and others, or as quiet as you like. Stopped in Pefkos last year, food cheap but drinks can get dear. Look out for happy hours. Off to Corfu again this year for third visit to Moriatika

Oct 22, 2012
horwich
Hi Nicola29, a word of warning. The waiter we got to know had worked in Laganas for 10 years but had to stop because of the constant trouble there every night, whilst we was in Tsivili an English lad was stabbed and killed in Laganas. Still with whats going on in England nowadays is anywhere safe???

TerryintheWest

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
We are visiting Zante in September probably getting off a ferry from Kefalonia at Agios Nikolaos. Has anyone come in on this route and could give us tips on public transport and "must visit" places? Any recommendations on accomodation would be most welcome.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>best wishes</DIV>
<DIV>Terry</DIV>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors