Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Costas Golden Beach Hotel

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
We are thinking of a cruise and stay next year with this hotel being a possibility for our "stay" week. I would appreciate any info on, not only the hotel, but Agios Georgios generally. We have never been to this side of the island before. Thank you in advance.

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
I have never stayed in Costas, but know those that have, and do return year after year. I have been inside, and I think this hotel is very well kept, clean and attractive. Guests are made to feel very welcome. The view from the pool is stunning, unbeatable I think. <div>
</div><div>Agios Georgios is a real gem. The scenery is stunning. It is a mostly sandy beach with some large pebbles. The tavernas are varied and generally very good with a couple of fish restaurants. I think AG is still unspoilt, quite rural and is close to other resorts should you wish to venture further afield. Do visit Afionas, which you can see atop the peninsular from the bay, for more stunning views, and excellent tavernas including the Dionysus. If you enjoy walking, you will love the area, as there are many walks to go on. This is not a resort if you need a lot of nightlife, music bars etc. It has a really laid back, relaxed atmosphere. The clientele is very mixed.</div><div>
</div><div>Jane</div>

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Have just returned from my week in this hotel. The owners and staff could not be bettered for friendliness, attention and all round service. In fact, the owner drove us back to the airport for half the normal taxi fare.
This hotel and resort are for those who like to escape for a chill holiday. Lovely sea views over a pleasant bay with a decent bit of beach...not something you get in every resort on the island.
My own personal preference would be something with a few more options...Kassiopi being my favourite.

Don51

Mar 12, 2014
England
We are not stopping in this hotel but are in St George at the moment. After some cardiac issues recently I needed to get away for some rest & recuperation. St George fits the bill perfectly. It is a very quiet and laid back resort and I can do plenty of walking on the flat.
We have been in Costa's Golden Beach a few times and are seriously considering staying there next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors