Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Christina Apartments

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Staying for a week at the Christina Apartments as from 9th May. Staying on a room only basis. Any good suggestions for breakfast and also for evening meal. Love the traditional Greek Tavernas. Do not like egg and chips at Blackpool!

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Lovely breakfast at cafe opposite Vaselerros travel near The Three Pigs (cant remember its name). <div></div>Also for a great evening meal can highly recommend The Family. <div></div><div>Or go up the strip to Sea Breeze, or Greek Village.</div>

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
The Christina Apartments are lovely. Friends of ours stayed in them last year. I believe they do a very nice breakfast, too. Recommended by another friend who lives near Sidari. She and her husband go for breakfast at Christina at least once a week. Very good breakfast to be had at Othonas Apatments/pool bar (heading towards the centre from Christina, they are about 5-6 minute walk, on the left). Evening meal I would recommend 1, Bavias (from your apartment, walk to the garage and turn left, Bavias is two minutes up the road) family run, traditional taverna, beautiful food. 2. Oasis Taverna (again about 5 minutes from your accommodation) family run, traditional, good food 3. Venezia Pizzeria (2 minutes past Oasis) family run, traditional Greek and Italian dishes and fabulous pizzas - you can watch them being made in the huge oven. These are some of our favourites which are near to your apartment I can honestly say that in 26 years, at least twice a year, we've never had a bad meal in Sidari. If you would like some recommendations further away, please feel free to ask. Enjoy. Moyra<div>
</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors