Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Cheap Transfer To Paleo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi,<div></div><div>Travel Republic have their January sale on just now and their transfer costs are the cheapest I have seen for a few years.
</div><div></div><div>We have just paid £15.76 each for a return transfer for June.</div><div></div><div>Thought I would give a heads up to anybody looking for a cheap transfer. They use Lord Travel at Corfu airport and we have had good service from them over the years.</div><div></div><div>Regards</div><div>Tom and Marion</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Colsue,<div></div><div>As Gill has already stated, I am Scottish and we don't make mistakes when it comes to money
.</div><div>We are a bit behind our good friends from Yorkshire (get lessons from them)
but that is what we have paid. We have used Travel Republic9/10 times to various parts of the islandover the years and always found them to be very competitive. The transfer is on a shuttle bus and it is still a very good service.</div><div></div><div>Kind Regards</div><div>Tom</div>

Oct 31, 2012
Cheshire
Hi Its me again the newbie!!

We have booked a return transfer with Travel republic and have paid £19.50 each for 2 peeps in June. We do land at silly oclock though. Well, not so silly, we arrive at 22.45 and fly home 11 days later at 23.25. I thought this was quite a good price.

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Jance,<div>Glad you got something sorted at a very good price.</div><div></div><div>Not long now before we get some good weather, we have 3/4inches of snow here in Bonnie Dundee.</div><div></div><div>Kind Regards</div><div>Tom and Marion</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi,
Here is 2014 heads up for cheap transfers from Travel Republic.

They have reduced their transfer prices in their January sale. We have just paid £14.04 per person return for June 2014. That is even cheaper than last year and we thought that was a great price.

Hope this information will be of help to anyone.

Kind Regards

Marion and Tom

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Hi,<div>
</div><div>Secured a £28.10 return transfer to Paleo for 2 peeps for June 12th. Had gone up slightly by time our friends had booked theirs a few days later.</div><div>
</div><div>Gerios</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Yabutey,

Glad you also got a great deal and they did go up slightly a few days later.

Friends of ours from Bradford also got the great deal as we phoned them after we booked ours.

Where are you staying this year.

Kind Regards
Tom and Marion

Jan 11, 2012
Heywood, UK
Just an update,<div>
</div><div>Suntransfers had our driver waiting, fuss free and seamless, return journey driver was early and was more than happy to wait to get our stuff together, then took us to the airport via a route we'd not been before, but a lot prettier and around the same length of time.</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors