Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Changing Money In Skiathos

Blue Chairs

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
My Brother In law stayed there last year, I'll ask him.Istayed in Achilades, there was NO ATM, plenty in Skiathos town but I would suggest taking few euros for 'arrival' <div>Where are you staying in Aghia Paraskevi? I went for the day, lovely beach. </div><div>I cant wait to go back to Skiathos this summer.</div>

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm off to Skiathos for a weeks R&R the end of May by myself. Anyone recommend any good places to eat where a female can feel comfortable sitting by herself. I am staying 5 minutes from Skiathos Town, bus stop 4. I travelled around a lot by myself last year and most times felt comfortable. Bev

AlecH

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Thanks for your reply. We are staying at Villa Miraki in Aghia Paraskevi, Im sure we will be able to change travellers cheques in Skiathos town. Bev its a while since we went to Aghia Paraskevi but the tavernas are so laid back and relaxed and you will be so well looked after and Im sure you will feel comfortable. The Greek people wouldnt have it any other way, so welcoming.<div>
</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors