Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Change E-mail Address

DaveyBoy

Aug 30, 2018
South Yorkshire
I've not been on the Guide for some time so pleased to see my account (Davey-Boy) is still listed as "Active". Unfortunately I can't remember my password and if I click the "Forgot Password" option it will send a reset e-mail to the E-Mail address against Davey-Boy which is now closed so can I correct the E-Mail address on Davey-Boy's profile from dave.tee(at)blueyonder.co.uk to davetee(at)sky.com ?<div>
</div><div>Thanks in advance</div><div>
</div><div>Dave</div>

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Have amended your e mail on the original account so please try again. Seem to be on my own at the moment and not that savvy on these things. Failing that I can re instate your post count on this new profile.

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
Any chance you could move my points from my old account over to this new one Elliemay please 🙏🏻
As you know when Site was being worked on a couple of weeks ago I lost all info on my Frilly 2 account..many thanks xx
Strangly enough I’ve just put Frilly 2 into search and it still says this account is active but that I’m offline when I’m not, Technology is a mystery to me too sometimes.

jilly2

Jan 11, 2012
Berkshire
False alarm Elliemay I’m sorry, wouldn’t let me login after my last post as I had used the same password for the Jilly1 account mayb when you kindly cancelled my old accounts it logged me out of forum. I’ve re registered in Jilly2name with a new password that’s enabled me to function again but please move my points so im uptodate. Hope you can help x

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors