Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Blue Sky Apartments

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
Having once said I would never stay in Sidari, I am now eating my words and considering a week at the Blue Sky Apartments but I cannot find reviews for them. I would like to know if they are quiet and how far from some decent tavernas and supermarkets.<div></div><div>Thanks</div><div>Sue</div>

elizajay

Jan 11, 2012
Great Britain
<div>Ho Sooz, like you I have never stayed in Sidari, butI found some reviews on Travel republic which all seem good! Hopefully someone will come along soon who has actually stayed there
xx</div>

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
Thanks Elizajay, I did find the Travel Republic reviews eventually and it looks quite good. I just need to be reassured they are nowhere near the noisy strip as we would hate that!<div></div><div>Sue</div>

Mrs Mushypea

Jan 11, 2012
Bolton Greater Manchester
Nowhere near the strip Sue... a good 20 minute walk away at least!! They are in a very peaceful location so if you are happy just sitting round the pool after a day sightseeing without any interruptions then the Blue Sky apartments will be ideal...

daveh

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
I've visited but not stayed there...rooms are large and as Cannock Girl says the pool is great. There is a small bar there and they have a taverna with Orchard also nearby. You will find it very quiet, ideal for a relaxing holiday with just a 20 minute walk to Sidari. The beaches nearby in Canal area are good. You can also walk up nearby footpaths ontothe Cape Drastis headland; lovely walks with nice views once on clifftop.

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
Thanks everyone, sounds just what we are looking for; we like it quiet and I do roughly know where the Orchard is (thanks to a prolonged coach transfer a couple of years ago). Now all I have to do is wait for the Easyjet July flights to come out
<div></div><div>Sue</div>

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Hi Sooz how are you? Well we are being really brave this year and going to Zante, been saying will have a change but never do. I still don't get that feeling as when I book Corfu but being nagged to have a change. Will I regret it well at least it is still Greece. You will love Sidari, have stayed there 7 times now, last year was Stema 2 it was fab, I would go back this year as apartments were great 2 bed apartment and great location right by Megali beach area. Missing it already can you tell. x

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
Hope so, last year I booked on 13 September via lowcost holidays. I have the easyjet page permanently displayed on my PC at work and check it every half hour or so to see if the July flights are available!<div></div><div></div>Sedgi, Zante is a lovely island. I stayed in Tsilivi back in 1990 and it was great. Stayed in Argassi in 2003 but not so keen! It's a great place to spend one holiday but not sure there would be enough to keep me coming back year after year like Corfu.<div></div>Sue

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
Still not booked accommodation but can anyone tell me if Blue Sky have either safes in the bedroom or safety deposit boxes in reception?<div></div><div>Thanks</div><div>Sue</div>

angela_h

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Sue in case youve not seen this here is a website for the Blue Sky I cant see anything mentioned about your query but there is an email address for you.<div>
</div><div>sidari.biz/bluesky
<div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
Angela

</div>
</div>

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
Thanks Angela<div>The pictures are better than on thelowcostholidays site; it looks really nice. Now, if I can only find out about the safety deposit box?
</div><div>Sue</div>

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
OK, I've just read there are no safety deposit facilities at Blue Sky, so can anyone tell me if there is anywhere very nearby where we can rent a box for the duration?<div></div><div></div><div>Sue</div>

angela_h

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Sue Im not very familiar with that end of Peroulades...I know a few at the end I stay but you would probably want to be within close distance of the Blue Sky, email them to see if they are able to assist though.

Angela

sooz

Jan 11, 2012
Ipswich England
Woo hoo! We've bit the bullet and booked Blue Sky! Will worry about safety deposit boxes nearer the time. Now all I've got to do is wait for July
<div>Sue</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors