Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Apartments Very Near To Mimosa Hotel

matsui

Jan 11, 2012
Wales
Hi,
Can anyone help please?
Are there any studios/apartments very near to the Mimosa Hotel?
Friends of mine are staying there, but the hotel is fully booked and I would like to stay as near to them as possible.
Many Thanks,
Suzie

G

I don't know specifically, but if you can find it on Google maps then Booking. com are able to display vacancies and prices on a map for you to take your pick.

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
Hi Lagoon apartments are beside the Mimosa at the back of the fried chicken place on the corner. Never stayed there but people speak highly of them and a forum member used to work there. Alex and Maria serve in the bar we always go there in the evening.<div>
</div><div>Also Paradise apartments are about 200 meters away, we are staying there this year and have stayed there several times, lovely place. Kostas apartments are also beside these formerly known as Garnarvos.</div><div>
</div><div>Hope this helps.</div><div>
</div><div>Sedgi</div>

matsui

Jan 11, 2012
Wales
Thanks very much both, your help is appreciated very much, shall check out Google map and also the apartments mentioned.

Sue x

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Lagoon Apartments/Alexis/Sellas Hotel and Apartments/Takis and Efi/ Christakis Apartments/ Sunny Corfu/ Alkion Hotel/Three Brothers are all maximum 10 minutes walk from Mimosa. Lagoon and Alexis both just behind, Three Brothers on the main street and the others all just along the road near The Three Little Pigs. Good luck. Moyra<div><div>
</div>

</div>

matsui

Jan 11, 2012
Wales
Unfortunately Moyra, by the time I found some apartments with availability, I couldn't get a flight! My friends are now home!
But I found availability at Marias? They said they were 600 metres away about a 5 minute walk. They looked lovely so hoping to come out in September time now. I am a SGS Girl really lol but as friends were going to Sidari, thought I would give it a try!
Thank you for the info, a great help! x

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Sue, forgot about them I think they're along a lane behind Lagoon and have a good rep, but have never seen them/stayed there. We're over 29th August for 3 weeks, so may bump into you. Good luck.

matsui

Jan 11, 2012
Wales
Hi Moyra,

Yes they were up a lane, small place, but good reviews! Hopefully I will be out the beginning of September so will keep a look out!
Thanks for your help.

Sue x

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors