Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Anything New For 2014

May 3, 2013
Hampshire
Off back to Paleo 6th June till 20th, (doing 14 nights this time, last year just wasnt long enough), we are back staying in Lakones at the Villa Tango. <div>
</div><div>Just fell in love with Lakones last year and Tango was ideal for us.</div><div>
</div><div>This year bringing more troups, mum, brother and eldest son all out for our 2nd week and cant wait to show them Paleo.</div><div>
</div><div>Does anyone know if there is anthying new in Paleo this year??
</div><div>
</div><div>Also looking for bicycle hire for my son, (helmet included) any recommendations.</div><div>
</div><div>Yammas</div><div>
</div><div>Jules and Dean</div><div>x</div><div>
</div>

KEIRA

Jan 11, 2012
ScotlandKerkyra
Hi Jules,<div>
</div><div>Glad to hear that you are returning again. We are here now and it is fantastic although the weather has been very mixed.</div><div>
</div><div>Everywhere in Lakones is open, Golden Fox pool looking good.</div><div>
</div><div>Nothing new in Paleo to report as yet as but most places are still closed till next week. Nikos on the beach is our daily routine with a carafe and a crossword or two.</div><div>New chairs for drinks at the bottom of the hill at the gift/craft shop which seems to be very popular.</div><div>
</div><div>I'm sure you will have a great time.</div><div>
</div><div>Alison</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Jules and Dean,

Great to hear you are coming again with the rest of the family

You should get Dean a helmet, just in case he plays the bongo drums again.

Not long now.

Kind Regards
Tom and Marion x

May 3, 2013
Hampshire
Thanks Guys, nice to hear from you both and now starting to count down the days.<div>
</div><div>Glad Lakones is open and very much looking forward to splitting our time between our base at Villa Tango and Paleo.</div><div>
</div><div>Tom, funny about Dean and the drum, had forgotten about that!!</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Hear that you went over at Easter? Have always fancied going at that time of year for their Easter Celebrations, can you recommend it?</div><div>
</div><div>Jules and Dean</div>

Yamas

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
New tourist shop opened on 1st May on the road up to Lakones just on the bend before George's Cellar - doubt if he will be too pleased as most walkers will reach there first
<div>
</div><div>Alison</div>

May 3, 2013
Hampshire
Alison, yep we cant wait to come back to the lovely Lakones & Paleo, whereabouts is the bar Nikos you mentioned, give us a landmark that its near, am guessing its near the monastry bay?<div>Dean</div>

May 3, 2013
Hampshire
Tom & Marion,<div>Hi again, are you in Paleo this year when we are there? Be great to meet up again and if I get me bongo again I'll bring you all some earplugs!!!<div>
</div><div>Dean</div>
</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Jules and Dean,
It would be great to meet up again. Dean, you were so funny with the drums. Have you been practicing during the winter?

We are there from the 9th to the 30th June. Janet and Sue are there at the same time as you, so we could have a reunion.

Kind regards
Tom and Marion

May 3, 2013
Hampshire
Great, cant wait, obviously we will make contact nearer to departure date. We are so looking forward to going back, and we are bringing Julies mum, brother and eldest son out to stay with us as well for a week.

Yamas

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Jules, Nikos is in the bay below the monastery between Smurfs and Aladino.<div>Tom & Marion know it well
</div><div>
</div><div>Alison</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Peterborough
An old post I know but I thought I would update it having just returned from our annual pilgrimage to Paleo.
A new taverna has opened opposite the Elia Taverna called Utopia, in the fork of the road junction to Lakones. A little further into Paleo, Zorbas has reopened after having been closed for a couple of years. A new "bakery" has opened about 150 metres past The Odysseus Hotel set back off the road.
We did not try any of these establishments so cannot comment further.
The yellow submarine was not operating and could be seen jacked up in the harbour. The small supermarket near Maria Apartments has closed.
The resort was moderately busy.
Now ready to return...next year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors