Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Anyone Warming Up For Sidari?

G

Have a great time guys, hadn't been to Sidari for 12 years until this year when we hired car and visited twice and loved it.
Funny I remember Three Little Pigs as somewhere I loved as went there so many times with the kids when they were little, so stopped off to eat there again and great to see the guys again 12 years later and they haven't changed and their food, well perfect and plentiful as I remembered.

Anyone going this year... you will enjoy and wont be dissapointed.

G

Three weeks to go - already checked in for the flight out there and got my boarding pass!

Hopefully it won't be blowing a gale all week like it was at the end of June last year. I don't mind a bit of choppy sea and surf, but none of the guys who rent out kayaks turned up to let me even have a go, and the ferry to Erikousa was postponed twice.

G

Just 22 more days for us, that's only 15 more times getting up for work then 14 days in our second home. Happy days and bring on the ouzo.
<div>
</div><div>See you soon Toffeelady.</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors