Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Anyone Warming Up For Sidari?

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi to all just wondered if anyone is looking forward to Sidari this year, it is really quiet on the forum
We go May 30 for a week then July 25th, cant wait after the horrible wet winter we have all endured, bring it on

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
27th May for 3 weeks, then again in September. 13 weeks to go! The Forum is usually quiet at this time of year, but should pick up soon once people start booking their flights/holidays.

razaker

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
21st of July for us, the forum is quieter now think a few are now just using face book, shame cause like others I love this forum. May be the constant games dosnt help & maybe if the games that's constantly being blogged wernt there might be less, but as Corfu goes if you need info for me this is still the site to find out what you need to know.

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Hi,<div>The forum is always quiet at the end of the year and the beginning of the new year as people are preparing for and recovering from Christmas and then gearing up to book their holidays. Sure that there will be a lot more posts soon.</div>

G

2nd July for around 6 days, then on to Paleo for the same again.
Though something I was doing in May in London has now been cancelled, so I may look for an early cheap getaway too.

Gill

Jan 11, 2012
Sale Cheshire
I'll be in Sidari 18 August for 2 weeks with my daughter and grandson (San Stefanos in June with friends) and then Sidari in October with my other daughter. Feeling very lucky and excited even after 20+ years of going to Corfu.

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Well that the balance paid off for our hols to Sidari, 27th June for two weeks... never been to Sidari so a first timers. Staying at the Mimosa... bring on the fab weather.<div>
</div><div>116 days and counting...
</div>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors