Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Anyone Ready For Sidari?

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Right. I got a bit confused with the change of apartment. We'll definitely see you there. The Paradise has a really good reputation, too. I'm sure you'll love it. Nice and central for you as well. Six weeks today for us. xx

daveneil

Jan 11, 2012
Lytham ST Annes
Sitting here in St Annes in the lovely cold sunshine just thinking of my first Mythos at Helens on the first of June. We have got an early flight for the first time in years but I had to pay an extra £30 pounds each for the privilege. We are going easyjet 07.40 and get there hopefully just after lunch. Anyone who is there from the forum in Sidari 1st - 15th June join us for a drink.

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
Hi Daveneil, we'll be there from 30th May - 20th June, so will hopefully meet up at last. Is Eleni up the track just over the river/bridge, and can you drive up? Whiterose43 (Pat) is staying in The Paradise and will be meeting her, so may catch up with you there. Not long now!<div>
</div>

daveneil

Jan 11, 2012
Lytham ST Annes
Hi Moyra, Helens Apartments are right by the main road going into Sidari from Roda, if you know the Merri apartments coming from Roda, just as your heading towards Diellas, its the road on your right about 300 yards before the bridge or about quarter of mile before what was the UK shop. Steep incline Merrii apartments straight away turn left and there down at the end on the right. You cant drive from the beach as its over the wooden bridge past the beach star turn right walk up that road till you nearly hit the main road and its the last track on the right at the Merri apartments and down to the end. I hope you understand my hopeless directions. Dave.

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
6th July for two weeks
Will be our 8th time to Sidari, fourth time to Stema - we love the place. We have never been in July before, usually go September so looking forward to it
My hubby says I will probably be too hot but I can always cool down in the pool/sea with an iced bottle of Mythos

Feb 9, 2013
north yorkshire
Just a query, as you know from my posting will be at Paradise apartments 1st to 15th June, with all the hype in the press re the economy in Greece I was wondering how everyone else going is dealing with the currency. We thought of taking Euros, Stirling & some on our Thomas Cook cash card, will also have our bank cards too.
Don't fancy having such a lot of cash on me at any one time so does anyone know if they have safety deposit boxes at Paradise, if so are they in your apartment or at reception? Many thanks.
Pat x

Elliemay

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2012
Kavadades
Whiterose43,
Don't believe all the hype that you read in the UK press. There are currently no problems at all with withdrawing money from an ATM using a debit card in Corfu. We will keep you all updated if it EVER happens.
<div></div>

G

If there's a problem, it'll be with government finances, not the public banks. If you want some reassurance, you could just keep some cash in reserve and use your cards.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors