Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Anyone Ready For Sidari?

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi yep Iv booked a week in June from the 17th as surprise birthday prezzie for me and the wife :)
Its her birthday this Friday so she doesn't know yet. lol
Cnt wait to see her face.</font>

Gary
</font></font>

Mar 29, 2015
Carlisle
Whiterose Mythos my fav tipple but a large fresh orange for you it shall be
Look forward to meeting you
We not been going long as you Whiterose but this year will be year 15, we then back July 31st for 2 weeks staying at Terezas.

daveneil

Jan 11, 2012
Lytham ST Annes
Dave here,<div>We have been going to Corfu since the early 80s and Sidari for the last 15 or so years and we always stay with Helen and Stathis in Agios ioannis. Its lovely and quiet but only 15 minutes away from town. 1st June - 15th June and we mostly eat at the Paradise because Costa and his son really look after us.
</div>

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Balance paid, API completed, details printed, car park booked. I need to pack! Oh no too soon. Husband doesn't know it yet, but I want to hire a car this year as there are only the 2 of us going for once. Can't wait to return to Anemona apartments, Sidari even if Cosmos have changed flight details.

flynnmo

Jan 11, 2012
Scotland
30th May for 3 weeks and can't wait! We've been going to Sidari at least twice a year since 1989. In 2006 fulfilled the dream and bought our own place in a tiny village near Sidari. Our little piece of heaven. My avatar is the view from our terrace in the early morning mist. looking down the valley to Sidari and the sea I can sit and look at it for hours. Just love the place.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors