Welcome To The New Forum

Claim your account

We have recently updated the forum software so if you are already a member you can claim your new forum account below.

Alyakanas

bleaberry

Jul 17, 2012
tyne an wear
4 Weeks tonight and I'll be up up and away back to the sunshine. Staying at Danni's in Alyakanas.<div>Beautiful resort, fab beaches. Lets hope the weather holds up, never been in September. Got to be better than here though.</div>

Jan 11, 2012
Wiltshire
Been loads of times in September. Weather was always good but always managed to have a spectacular thunderstorm (or two) whilst we were there. Stayed several times at Grape Vines in Alykanas. Haven't been there for 6 years so will be interested in awrite upwhen you get back.Enjoy your holiday.

Jan 11, 2012
none selected
We are going to Zante this year but still deciding where to stay. Want somewhere busy, we usually stay in Sidari if this helps ideas much appreciated.
<div>Oh and have a great holiday! Wish it wasme.
Sedgi.x</div>
<div></div>

Jan 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hello everyone we went to Dannys last year it was a fantastic holiday. Yannis and Ionna made us so welcome and we had a fantastic and fab restuarents especialy the Lemon Tree up in the mountains and good bars theres Ollies Bar and Zues bars somegreat places to go.
Were off this year back to Zante back to Dannys, just my husband and I just for a week cant wait theres just something about Zathynos. Best place to go for a fantastic holiday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors